Monday, January 19, 2009

Interesting Ideas

School of Everything helps curious people find local teachers and classes in all subjects, worldwide. Sign up today to contact teachers and students near you. It's free!

If you could change your life;
I'm offering an apprenticeship/not-internship/graduate school/charm school track-changing opportunity to a few people this winter. It's free, it's fairly audacious and I hope you'll check it out. It might not be for you (in fact, it probably isn't) but I have no doubt that you know people who might be interested.

I'm convinced that there are people out there who--given the right teaching, encouragement and opportunity--can change the world. I'm hoping you can prove me right. You don't have much time and there are only a few slots, so if you're even flirting with this idea, check out the lens here.

No comments:

Post a Comment